Guidelines to Avoid False Advertising
"Guidelines to Avoid False Advertising" is a one-page sheet that covers the following topics:
- When making an advertisement, what is okay?
- Elements of False Advertising - 43(a) of the Lanham Act
- Two ways to prove a statement is FALSE
- How can someone attack my testing?
- If I comply with the FDCA (Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act), will I avoid a False Labeling Claim?
- How can my advertisement tend to mislead, confuse or deceive the consuming public?
Susan M. Natland
Susan Natland advises on all aspects of domestic and international brand protection and enforcement, advertising law, unfair competition, copyright, internet...