Knobbe Martens Again Ranked Among Nation’s Top Life Sciences Firms by LMG
IRVINE, CALIF., September 26, 2022 – Knobbe Martens is pleased to announce that Legal Media Group (LMG) has again recognized the firm as having one of the top life sciences intellectual property practices, and among the top life sciences attorneys, in the United States. The firm ranked among the top firms in four practice areas, including Tier 1 rankings in Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation (Generic), Patent Strategy & Management, and Patent Prosecution, as well as a Tier 2 ranking in General Patent Litigation. In addition, 14 firm partners were recognized across a number of life sciences practice areas.
LMG bases its rankings on information provided by the law firms directly, feedback obtained through a “Practitioner Survey”, and interviews with clients and lawyers at peer firms.
This year’s firm honorees and their practice areas include:
- Dan Altman: Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management
- Michael Fuller: Patent Strategy & Management
- Christy Lea: Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation, General Patent Litigation
- Sabing Lee: Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management
- Joseph Mallon, Ph.D.: Patent Strategy & Management
- Salima Merani, Ph.D.: Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management
- Kimberly Miller, Ph.D.: Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management, Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Ali Razai: General Patent Litigation
- Joseph Re: General Patent Litigation
- Joseph Reisman, Ph.D.: Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management, Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- John Sganga: General Patent Litigation
- Sheila Swaroop: General Patent Litigation
- Gerard von Hoffmann: Patent Strategy & Management
- William Zimmerman: Patent Strategy & Management, Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
Earlier this month, Knobbe Martens was shortlisted in six categories at the LMG Life Sciences awards held in New York City, ultimately being named Inter-Partes Review Firm of the Year.
About Knobbe Martens
Knobbe Martens is a highly respected intellectual property law firm, offering legal services in all aspects of intellectual property and technology law. The firm’s litigation group handles cases throughout the U.S. and coordinates strategy for disputes worldwide. Founded in California in 1962, the firm has about 300 lawyers and scientists based in offices located in Orange County, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington D.C. Knobbe Martens serves a diverse international client base, from multinational corporations to emerging businesses of all stages. More information about the firm can be found at www.knobbe.com.