Sean S. Kim is an associate in the firm’s Orange County office. He practices intellectual property law with emphasis on patent prosecution, due diligence, and portfolio management in the mechanical and medical device practice areas.
Sean received his Bachelor’s Degree in General Engineering from Harvey Mudd College and attended University of Illinois College of Law. During law school, Sean served as a president of Asian American Law Students Association and as a production editor of Journal of Law, Technology & Policy. Prior to law school, he worked for a start-up company that designed and manufactured fuel cells and a wafer manufacturing equipment company.
Apple Watch Receives Clearance from FDA as an Over-the-Counter ECG-monitoring Device
FDA Approval for Auris' Robotic Endoscopy Platform
Boston Scientific Announces Acquisition of EMcision
FDA Clears New Surgery Infection Control System
- No Appeal of PTAB’s Final Decision by Appealing a District Court’s Adoption of That Decision
- Federal Circuit Rejects Written Description Analysis That Ignored Relevant Factors
- ATI TECHNOLOGIES ULC v. IANCU
- LAERDAL MEDICAL CORP. V. ITC
- ZUP, LLC. v. NASH MANUFACTURING, INC.
- RANIERE v. MICROSOFT CORPORATION