Radhika Raman is an associate in the firm's Orange County office whose practice centers on patent litigation and intellectual property transactions.
Radhika earned her J.D. from the Boston University School of Law in 2019, where she counseled MIT student entrepreneurs through the BU/MIT Startup Law Clinic, served as the Symposium Editor for the Journal of Science and Technology Law, and worked as an extern in the clinical trials office at Boston Children’s Hospital.
Prior to law school, Radhika earned her B.S. in electrical engineering from the University of Southern California. Radhika brings industry experience to her practice through solution architecture and hardware engineering roles at Qualcomm, Globalfoundries, and Oracle.
Clinical Extern, Boston Children’s Hospital (Spring 2018): worked in the clinic trials business office of BCH, drafting documents related to clinical trials with hospital PIs
Law Clerk, Legal Aid Society of Orange County (Summer 2017): worked in the domestic violence and violent crimes group
FTC Impact Study on State Hospital Mergers to Consider Role of Certificates of Public Advantage (“COPA”) - AIPLA IP Antitrust News (January 2020)
Get Like Me: NCAA Follows CA’s Lead, Signaling Rule Changes Ahead for Student-Athlete Compensation - Law360 (November 2019)
Fashion & Beauty Blog
- May I Still Call Her Daddy? IP Considerations for When Influencers Outgrow the Brands That Back Them
- Mask on and Gloves Off: Supplier Accused of Price Gouging While Masquerading as Authorized Distributor of 3M Products
- “But It’s a Photo of Me!”-Celebrities Face Legal Action for Unauthorized Use of Images on Social Media
Medical Device Blog
Data Privacy Blog
- EU and UK Announce Interim Plans for Post-Brexit Data Flow
- Amendment to CCPA Harmonizes Data Privacy and Healthcare Information Requirements - Exemptions for de-Identified Patient Information Under AB 713 Address HIPAA and CCPA Standards
- Contact Tracing: Balancing Privacy Concerns While Halting the Spread of COVID-19