David is an associate in the firm’s Seattle office. His practice focuses on all aspects of trademark and copyright litigation and enforcement. David has experience enforcing and defending clients’ intellectual property in U.S. District Court and before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. David’s practice also includes trademark and copyright prosecution.
David received his Juris Doctor from the University of Washington School of Law, where he was the Chief Online Editor of the Washington Journal of Technology, Law, and Arts. Before that, David received a B.S. in Political Studies, History, and Ethics from Pacific Union College.
David worked as a summer associate at the firm in 2018, and he joined the firm as an associate in 2019.
Fashion & Beauty Blog
- Claim Construction Arguments Not Made to the PTAB Are Forfeited on Appeal
- It’s No Secret That A Related Company’s Physical Presence In A Jurisdiction May Not Be Enough For Proper Venue
- PTAB Must Evidence Decision Path During IPR Proceedings
- IPR Real-Parties-In-Interest Determination Is Final and Non-Appealable
- Claims Using Naturally-Occurring Phenomenon in Method of Preparation Found Patent Eligible
- Patentee’s Lexicography Negates Infringement Despite Defendant’s Use of Claim Term in Product Literature
Data Privacy Blog