Knobbe Martens Team Authors “Recent Developments in Intellectual Property Law 2022” For ABA Business Law Today Section
Knobbe Martens attorneys Julia Hanson, Alistair McIntyre, Nyja Prior and Michelle Ziperstein co-authored the article “Recent Developments in Intellectual Property Law 2022” for the ABA’s Business Law Today section. Partner Sheila Swaroop was the editor.
The article provides an analysis of noteworthy 2021 Supreme Court and Federal Circuit decisions in patent, copyright and trademark cases, including:
- Minerva Surgical, Inc. v. Hologic, Inc.
- Bot M8 LLC v. Sony Corp. of Amer.
- Yu v. Apple Inc.
- Trimble Inc. v. PerDiemCo LLC
- Hyatt v. Hirshfeld
- Mylan Laboratories v. Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Google LLC v. Oracle America, Inc.
- Unicolors, Inc. v. H&M Hennes & Mauritz, L.P.
- Ezaki Glico Kabushiki Kaisha v. Lotte Int’l Am. Corp.
Read the full article here.