Knobbe Martens Shortlisted in Six Categories for Euromoney LMG Life Sciences Awards
IRVINE, CALIF., July 22, 2022 – Knobbe Martens is pleased to share that the firm and its partners were shortlisted in six categories for the 2022 Euromoney Legal Media Group (LMG) “LMG Life Sciences Americas Awards”. The shortlisted categories include:
- “Firm of the Year – Intellectual Property”
- “Intellectual Property Boutique Firm of the Year”
- “Inter Partes Review Firm of the Year”
- “Patent Strategy Attorney of the Year - California” - Salima Merani, Ph.D.
- “General Patent Litigator of the Year – California” - John Sganga
- “Hatch-Waxman Litigator of the Year – Generic” - William Zimmerman
The awards recognize the best lawyers and leading law firms in several practice areas in the life sciences industry. Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on September 8, 2022 at Essex House in New York.
About Knobbe Martens
Knobbe Martens is a highly respected intellectual property law firm, offering legal services in all aspects of intellectual property and technology law. The firm’s litigation group handles cases throughout the U.S. and coordinates strategy for disputes worldwide. Founded in California in 1962, the firm has about 300 lawyers and scientists based in offices located in Orange County, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington D.C. Knobbe Martens serves a diverse international client base, from multinational corporations to emerging businesses of all stages. More information about the firm can be found at www.knobbe.com.