Knobbe Martens Shortlisted for “Firm of the Year,” Seven Other Categories, for Euromoney LMG Life Sciences Awards
IRVINE, CALIF., July 26, 2023 – Knobbe Martens is pleased to share that the firm and five of its partners are shortlisted in eight categories for the 2023 Euromoney Legal Media Group “LMG Life Sciences Americas Awards”. The shortlisted categories include:
- “Intellectual Property Boutique Firm of the Year”
- “Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Generic”
- “Inter Partes Review Firm of the Year”
- “U.S. Rising Star – Intellectual Property” – Tom Cowan
- “Patent Strategy Attorney of the Year – California” – Salima Merani, Ph.D.
- “General Patent Litigator of the Year – California” – Ali Razai
- “Post-Grant Proceedings Attorney of the Year” – Joshua Stowell
- “Hatch-Waxman Litigator of the Year – Generic” - William Zimmerman
The awards recognize the best lawyers and leading law firms in several practice areas in the life sciences industry. Last year, the firm was honored as “Inter Partes Review Firm of the Year” at these awards. This year’s winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on September 7, 2023, in New York.
About Knobbe Martens
Knobbe Martens is one of the most highly respected intellectual property law firms, offering all aspects of intellectual property and technology law. The firm’s litigation group handles cases throughout the U.S. and coordinates strategy for disputes worldwide. Founded in California in 1962, the firm has about 300 lawyers and scientists based in offices located in Orange County, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington D.C. Knobbe Martens serves a diverse international client base, from multinational corporations to emerging businesses of all stages. More information about the firm can be found at www.knobbe.com.