Mark Rubinshtein's practice focuses on patent litigation and prosecution for clients in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Dr. Rubinshtein earned his J.D. at University of San Diego School of Law. Prior to law school, Dr. Rubinshtein obtained a B.A. in chemistry and M.S. in chemical engineering from Columbia University and completed his Ph.D. in organic chemistry in 2011 at UC San Diego. His graduate work focused on developing targeted small molecule therapeutics for Alzheimer's disease and on devising synthetic methods for the preparation of side-chain functionalized biodegradable and biocompatible polymers.
Dr. Rubinshtein joined the firm in 2016.
Contributor, Knobbe Martens Litigation Blog
Contributor, Knobbe Martens PTAB Blog
Author, Knobbe Medical Blog
- Two Drugs Recalled Due to Manufacturing Issues
- FDA Approves First Generic Epinephrine Autoinjectors
- Cyberdyne Bringing HAL Cyborg Exoskeleton to US Market
- Da Volterra Develops Device to Combat Antibiotic Resistance
- FDA Approves Prickless Glucose Monitoring System