Harnik Shukla is a partner in the firm’s Orange County office.
Mr. Shukla practices intellectual property law, with a focus on patent prosecution and inter partes review (IPR). He has worked on a diverse set of technologies including:
- Medical Devices, including patient monitors such as pulse oximeters, depth of consciousness EEG monitors, and respiration monitors.
- GI Pill Electronics.
- Signal Processing Technologies, including respiration rate measurements from acoustic sensors and optical sensors.
- Network Management and Communication Systems, including gateways, MIMO, and time-domain multiplexing technologies.
- Software Applications, including liver disease detection system, web-analytics, search recommendation engines, media hub, referral system, mobile apps system.
- Optoelectronic Devices and Nanotechnologies, including MEMS displays, OLED displays, quantum dot nanocrystals, solar cells, and photodetectors.
- Wireless Energy Transfer Technologies.
During law school, Mr. Shukla served as a Senior Editor of the UC Irvine Law Review. Mr. Shukla worked as a summer associate at the firm in 2011 and joined the firm in 2012.
Judicial Extern for Judge Josephine Tucker (Central District of California)