Six Knobbe Martens Attorneys Named 2023 “Southern California Rising Stars”
IRVINE, CALIF., June 6, 2023 – Knobbe Martens is pleased to share that six attorneys have been selected by Super Lawyers for inclusion in its 2023 Southern California Rising Stars recognitions.
Super Lawyers honors outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The “Rising Stars” list includes the top attorneys in Southern California who are age 40 or younger and/or have been in practice for less than ten years.
The Knobbe Martens attorneys selected as 2023 Southern California Rising Stars include:
- Jessica Achtsam (Intellectual Property) – Ms. Achtsam has been selected as a Rising Star for four years. She was recently named a “Top 10 Young Lawyer of OC” by the Orange County Coalition for Diversity in the Law in 2022 and named to the “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch” list two years in a row.
- Justin Gillett (Intellectual Property Litigation) – Mr. Gillett has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for the second consecutive year. He has also been recognized for his patent litigation work by The Legal 500 and has been named to the “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch” list for three consecutive years.
- Hans Mayer (Intellectual Property Litigation) – Mr. Mayer has been named a Rising Star for the second consecutive year. He also received a “California Future Star” ranking by Benchmark Litigation earlier this year.
- Katherine McMorrow (Intellectual Property Litigation) – Ms. McMorrow has been named a Rising Star for the fourth consecutive year. She was recently shortlisted for the 2023 Americas Women in Business Law Awards as a Rising Star in IP.
- Jonathan Menkes (Intellectual Property) – Mr. Menkes has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for his outstanding intellectual property legal work for the fourth consecutive year.
- Jessica Sganga (Intellectual Property) – Ms. Sganga was recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for her accomplishments in intellectual property law. She was recently named among the 2023 “Top 100 Lawyers of Los Angeles” and as a 2023 “Women of Influence” by Los Angeles Business Journal. She has also been recognized as a leader in trademarks by World Intellectual Property Review for the last two years.
About Knobbe Martens
Knobbe Martens is a highly respected intellectual property law firm, offering legal services in all aspects of intellectual property and technology law. The firm’s litigation group handles cases throughout the U.S. and coordinates strategy for disputes worldwide. Founded in California in 1962, the firm has about 300 lawyers and scientists based in offices located in Orange County, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington D.C. Knobbe Martens serves a diverse international client base, from multinational corporations to emerging businesses of all stages. More information about the firm can be found at www.knobbe.com.