Lindsay Laddaran is an associate in our Orange County office.
Lindsay practices intellectual property law with an emphasis on U.S. and foreign patent portfolio management, patent prosecution, and due diligence in the medical device practice area. She currently represents clients in medical device technologies, including wound care, ophthalmic, orthopedics, dental, cardiovascular, respiratory, and robotic fields. Lindsay also represents clients in a variety of other fields, such as housewares, consumer goods, and other mechanical industries.
Lindsay is known for her hard work and enthusiasm, even when facing new challenges. Her dedication to her clients' needs leads to more valuable IP strategies.
Lindsay earned her J.D. at Georgetown University Law Center, where she served as an executive editor of the Food and Drug Law Journal. She received her B.S. degree in Biomedical Engineering at Washington University in St. Louis.
Lindsay worked as a summer associate in 2016 and joined the firm in 2017.
FDA Approves Marketing of Self-Fitting Hearing Aid
FDA grants De Novo Market Clearance of Artificial Intellegence Software
Virtual Relaity in Healthcare
- Integration Clause Does Not Necessarily Extinguish Prior Agreement on Same Patent
- Federal Circuit Applies Collateral Estoppel and Avoids Antitrust Issues
- Federal Circuit Holds Adequate Notice of PTAB's Claim Construction Provided Through Oral Hearing
- E.I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS & COMPANY V. UNIFRAX I LLC
- JACK HENRY & ASSOCIATES, INC. V. PLANO ENCRYPTION TECHNOLOGIES
- SAP AMERICA, INC. v. INVESTPIC, LLC
- JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION v. MORRIS & ASSOCIATES, INC