Eighteen Knobbe Martens Partners Recognized Among The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
Knobbe Martens is pleased to announce that eighteen partners, including Maria Anderson, Fred Berretta, Bill Bunker, John M. Carson, Joseph Cianfrani, Joseph Jennings, Steven Nataupsky, Carol Pitzel Cruz, Joseph Re, Joseph Reisman Ph.D., Arthur Rose, Melanie Seelig, John Sganga, Sheila Swaroop, Mauricio Uribe, Karen Vogel Weil, Lynda Zadra-Symes, and Boris Zelkind, have been selected for inclusion in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
John Sganga was also recognized by Best Lawyers® as Orange County’s 2018 “Lawyer of the Year” for Intellectual Property Litigation and Trade Secrets Law. This award, earned by receiving high peer ratings for abilities, professionalism and integrity, is only given to one lawyer per practice area and community.
Knobbe Martens partners were recognized in the following practice areas:
- Maria Anderson: Patent Law and Trademark Law
- Fred Berretta: IP Litigation and Patent Litigation
- Bill Bunker: Patent Law
- John M. Carson: Patent Law
- Joseph Cianfrani: IP Litigation, Patent Litigation, Patent Law and Trademark Law
- Joseph Jennings: Patent Litigation
- Steven Nataupsky: IP Litigation
- Carol Pitzel Cruz: Patent Litigation
- Joseph Re: IP Litigation, Patent Litigation and Patent Law
- Joseph Reisman, Ph.D.: IP Litigation
- Arthur Rose: Patent Law and Trademark Law
- Melanie Seelig: Patent Law and Trademark Law
- John Sganga: Appellate Practice, Copyright Law, IP Litigation, Patent Litigation and Trade Secrets and Trademark Law
- Sheila Swaroop: IP Litigation
- Mauricio Uribe: Patent Law, Information Technology Law and Technology Law
- Karen Vogel Weil: IP Litigation and Patent Litigation
- Lynda Zadra-Symes: IP Litigation
- Boris Zelkind: Patent Litigation and Copyright Law
Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018 is based on a rigorous peer-review evaluation involving more than 7.3 million votes by other lawyers. For additional information, visit www.bestlawyers.com.
About Knobbe Martens
Consistently ranked among the top intellectual property firms in the nation and worldwide, Knobbe Martens has over 275 lawyers and scientists nationwide and dedicates its practice to all aspects of intellectual property and technology law, including litigation. Knobbe Martens serves a diverse group of clients from multinational corporations to emerging businesses of all stages. The firm is headquartered in Orange County, California, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Silicon Valley and Washington, D.C., and enjoys an international reputation for excellence. More information about the firm can be found at www.knobbe.com.