Louis J. Knobbe Conference Center, 2nd Floor
Irvine, CA 92614
Join CBIZ MHM on Tuesday, December 5 for an informative program on international business.
Topics To Be Covered Include:
1. International Cash Management Trends, FX & Finance
2. International Tax and Financial Structuring
3. Legal Protection and Exploitation of International IP
4. International Staffing Services for In-Bound and Outbound Businesses
You Should Attend if Any of These Questions Apply To You:
• Does your company do or plan to do business outside of the US?
• Do you exhibit at trade shows or conduct other activities outside the US?
• Do you have foreign bank accounts?
• Do you import products manufactured abroad for resale in the US?
• Do you license IP from abroad for use in the US?
• Do you expect IP to be a major value driver for your business?
Meet The Speakers
• Moderated by Brett Good, Sr. District President, Robert Half
• Matt Decker - Corporate FX & Rate Sales, HSBC Bank USA
• John Forry - Managing Director, International Tax Practice Leader, CBIZ MHM
• Paul Burns - Director, International Tax, CBIZ MHM
• Sabing Lee - Partner, Knobbe Martens
CA CLE and CPE credit will be offered at this event. Please note: CBIZ MHM will not accept registrations from individuals or companies offering competitive services to CBIZ HMH or its event partners.
Please register for this event here by December 1.