Knobbe Martens San Diego - da Vinci Auditorium
12790 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA 92130
On Tuesday, February 28, Knobbe Martens will co-host a 2-hour seminar on Protecting Your Intellectual Property, with a distinguished panel of global patent practitioners, in San Diego, California.
- Partners John M. Carson and Kimberly Miller, Ph.D - Knobbe Martens
- Akihiro Ryuka - Ryuka IP Law
- Gavin Manning - Oyen Wiggs Green & Mutala LLP
- Guido Quiram - Michalski · Hüttermann & Partner mbB
- Stephen Yang - Chofn IP
In this presentation, panelists from the U.S., Japan, Canada, Europe and China will be discussing cost-saving and time-saving techniques, important legal updates for patent owners, as well as emerging and best practices for securing patent rights worldwide.
This seminar will cover a variety of topics:
- Obtaining global patent protection using the most efficient and cost-effective procedures
- Overview of significant patent updates worldwide, including 35 U.S.C. 101 and bio/pharma updates
- Application drafting tips to help avoid pitfalls overseas
- Best practices for managing and coordinating prosecution to obtain valuable patents around the world
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, February 23. Registration is complimentary and lunch will be served during the Program.
This seminar will also be hosted in Irvine, California on Wednesday, March 1, and again in Silicon Valley, California on Thursday, March 2. If you are interested in attending this seminar in either of these locations, please contact email@example.com.