Knobbe Martens Orange County - Louis J. Knobbe Conference Center
2040 Main Street
Irvine, CA 92614
On Wednesday, March 1, Knobbe Martens will co-host a 2-hour seminar on Protecting Your Intellectual Property, with a distinguished panel of global patent practitioners, in Irvine, CA.
- Partners Dan Altman and Vlad Teplitskiy - Knobbe Martens
- Akihiro Ryuka - Ryuka IP Law
- Gavin Manning - Oyen Wiggs Green & Mutala LLP
- Guido Quiram - Michalski · Hüttermann & Partner mbB
- Stephen Yang - Chofn IP
In this presentation, panelists from the U.S., Japan, Canada, Europe and China will be discussing cost-saving and time-saving techniques, important legal updates for patent owners, as well as emerging and best practices for securing patent rights worldwide.
This seminar will cover a variety of topics:
- Obtaining global patent protection using the most efficient and cost-effective procedures
- Overview of significant patent updates worldwide, including updates of patent eligibility in the U.S. for life sciences and computer inventions
- Application drafting tips to help avoid pitfalls overseas
- Best practices for managing and coordinating prosecution to obtain valuable patents around the world
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, February 23. Registration is complimentary and lunch will be served during the Program.
This seminar will also be hosted in San Diego, California on Tuesday, February 28, and again in Silicon Valley, California on Thursday, March 2. If you are interested in attending this seminar in either of these locations, please contact email@example.com.