Sheraton Palo Alto
625 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94301
On Thursday, September 26, 2013, from 12:00pm - 6:00pm, Knobbe Martens will host an afternoon seminar followed by a cocktail reception.
12:00pm - 1:15pm Luncheon and Keynote Speaker
1:15pm - 4:30pm Presentation and Breakout Sessions
4:30pm - 6:00pm Cocktail Reception
Director Michelle Lee, USPTO Silicon Valley Office, will be the luncheon keynote speaker.
Ms. Lee was selected to serve as the first Director of the Silicon Valley United States Patent and Trademark Office in 2012, a position that she currently holds. In this role, Ms. Lee is responsible for establishing and leading the Silicon Valley office as well as advising the Patent and Trademark Office on a variety of policy matters. Read Ms. Lee’s Full Bio.
Additional Presentation Topics Covered by Knobbe Attorneys:
- Important developments in intellectual property and how they impact your business
- The latest on patent-related legislation relating to non-practicing entities
- Recent PTO trends and best practices for optimizing your patent strategy
Choice between one of two breakout sessions:
- #1: Examination of recent medical device patent litigation and lessons to be learned
- #2: Can I still get a patent on that? Best practices for protecting innovations in the software, high technology and biotech industries
Ready to RSVP?
Select the breakout session you would like to attend immediately following the keynote and general IP sessions:
CA CLE available for attorneys.