Knobbe Martens Orange County - Louis J. Knobbe Conference Room
2040 Main Street
Irvine, CA 92614
Knobbe Martens Orange County will host IP Impact - Patent Protection in Japan, on Thursday, September 10, 2015.
Join us for a seminar covering the protection of patents in Japan. Register for this hour-long program where presenters will explain how the patent process works in the world's third-largest national economy.
Presentation topics include:
- Current IP Situations in Japan
- Practical Tips for Obtaining Japanese Patents
- Recent Case Law Including Product by Process
- Means to Revoke Japanese Patents
- Statutory Inventions Under Japanese Patent Law
Registration for this event is complimentary, but seating is limited. To RSVP, please click here.