Shutters on the Beach Hotel
1 Pico Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90405
The 3rd annual Silicon Beach Conference will take place in Santa Monica, CA from February 1-3, 2017. This conference will examine current issues, trends and strategies for forming, funding, expanding and ultimately exiting from a start-up company. The programme will explore the rise of Silicon Beach, a hotbed of Southern California companies in entertainment, media and technology, among other sectors.
Panels will bring together entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, private equity, government and legal experts to focus on the various stages in the life-cycles of successful start-up companies, including growth strategies and profitable exit and M&A strategies for founders and investors.
- How start-ups get the ball rolling
- How to succeed with apps, cloud technology, wearable technology, marketing advertising and purchasing
- Fundraising do's and don'ts
- New trends in the venture capital/private equity and crowdfunding industries
- Mobile content delivery via OTT, streaming
- Effective Intellectual Property protection - making the most of your IP investment
- Open source and data privacy issues
- Scaling up - effective growth strategies
- IPO and other exit strategies
- M&A and global expansion strategies
A conference presented by the IBA North American Regional Forum, supported by the IBA Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprises Committee, the IBA Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee, the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, the IBA Technology Law Committee, the IBA Asia Pacific Regional Forum, the IBA European Regional Forum, the Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO), ITech Law Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA), Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association (LAIPLA), Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA), Octane and Plug and Play Tech Center.
Knobbe Martens Partners Lynda Zadra-Symes, Amy Chun, Rabi Narula and Ron Schoenbaum will participate in this event, delivering opening remarks, and co-moderating panels and moderating roundtable discussions.
For more information or to register, please visit the IBA website.