Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
99 Union St
Seattle, WA 98101
The 2nd Annual IP Strategy Summit will take place on Tuesday, February 23, in Seattle. Key topics to be discussed include:
- The 3 pillars of IP Strategy: Patent Prosecution, Portfolio Management & Due Diligence
- Identifying Patents of Value in any Portfolio
- Maintaining & Enhancing Your Defensive Strategy
- The Right Enforcement Strategy for Operating Companies
- To Patent Or To Trade Secret: When do Trade Secrets Make Sense?
Seattle Partner Maria Anderson will participate in a roundtable discussion, "Strategically and Cost-Effectively Managing Your Patent Portfolio in a New Era of USPTO Activism", at 1:45 p.m.
For more information about the IP Strategy Summit, please visit their website.